Thread: Abstracts
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 03:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My conclusion that RSD is an ischemia-reperfusion injury (IRI) is based upon the fact that I know that nerves and nervous systems don't do what RSD "experts" tell us they do; and that impaired microcirculation can cause the signs and symptoms the "experts" falsely claim that our nerves cause. And the signs the "experts" pretend don't exist.

Vicc,
Can you please, please explain how you "know that nerves and nervous systems don't do what RSD "experts' tell us they do, and that impaired microcirculation can cause the signs and symptoms the "experts" falsely claim that our nerves cause. And the signs the "experts' pretend don't exist" ?

Are we to believe that these people who spend years and years researching this disease are NOT experts but you are?
Please explain so that we can choose to not believe every single article about RSD that tells us that RSD is in fact a neurological disease.
Why would everyone one of these 'experts" whose opinions you clearly disagree with get it wrong?
We are not just talking USA here , but everywhere in the civilised world where research of RSD/CRPS takes place. There are a multitude of extremely intelligent people amongst them, why would they want to intentionally deceive us.
Sorry, it makes no sense to me but am happy to change my mind if you can provide a reason for me to do so.
Tayla
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote