Thread: Abstracts
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:05 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Tayla,

I challenge you to find any evidence of any disorder caused by nerve damage that can simulatneously affect skin; bone; muscle; nerves and the vascular system, one that can affect afferent and efferent nerves of the peripheral and sympathetic nervous systems, AND can simply wander where it will throughout the body.

If you can do that, drop a note to the National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke, because in 2006, it repoted "The cause of CRPS is not known" [1].

Are we to believe that these people who spend years and years researching this disease are NOT experts but you are? Yup. These people who spent years "researching" RSD have not yet published a single article linking this disease to nerve damage. They claim it, but they can't prove it.

There are a multitude of extremely intelligent people amongst them, why would they want to intentionally deceive us. I have several ideas about why they would want to deceive us, but nothing to prove any of them. Why not ask they why they refuse to even mention the word cyanosis? Every time they publish a list of signs and symptoms of this disease and omit cyanosis, they are deceiving us.

These are just brief yet compelling arguments, others can be found in posts I've made in the past, while still others -- specifically why traumatic nerve damage cannot cause the pain associated with RSD -- will appear in the future.

If you want to argue that traumatic nerve damage causes all of the signs and symptoms of RSD, why not find some research that confirms this? Vic

Afterthought: Since it appears to be widely accepted that CRPS-I (the overwhelming majority of RSD cases) is NOT caused by nerve damage, why do you insist that it is?

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :

Last edited by Vicc; 09-11-2007 at 07:19 AM. Reason: add afterthought
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote