View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 12:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good Day, All

BS - My head is getting a pounding in it from being upside down so long. My body, however, is down 3 pounds, back to what I call my new "set point". My weight goes up and then back down to this same number. When it moves and stays put for a week, I will be ready to be turned upside down!!!!!

Last week was such a tough week for me with pain. This week is better but I was up until 4:30 this morning with that burning and shooting pains. For burning pain in my feet, do ya think a fire extinguisher would work? I did a lot around the house Monday and Tuesday so I guess I'm paying for it.

I need to get back to my chair excercises. I want you all to be on my case until I start doing them - please??? I need your support.

I've been to our neighborhood pool a couple of times since it is still in the upper 80's, low 90's here. But it is too far for me to walk to and we only have 1 car now to save $$$. A neighbor wants to sell me (he's almost giving it away) a scooter. Has anyone had experience driving one of these little electric scooters - the sit down kind? I need to take it for a spin to make sure I don't wipe out.

jo - Have a great day - enjoy the weather.

LS - THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK WITH THE GRAPHICS. YOU MAKE OUR FORUM SO ENJOYABLE!!

((((((((((((Hugs to all))))))))))))

nancy-h

Last edited by nancy-h; 09-28-2006 at 12:53 AM. Reason: LS does graphics NOT BS!!
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote