View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmary View Post
Desi, You-Rock

We all love you and know that you would never hurt anyone with words or otherwise. No more said...
I'm seeing my PMD on Monday. (after I spend the weekend going to see another Broadway musical. can't wait.. gonna see RENT>>>>) and I'm hoping to get my first block for my foot. What should I expect and what does it mean. any info would be great...

Mary
Hello Mary!! And you Rock too sweetie!! So, your going to a Broadway musical??Rent?? hmmm.. I never heard of that one.. you lucky lady, you are!! can I come along?? LOL I had three SGB in my neck. I am going to be getting more, as I have a new PMD. I believe he wants to try a new medication and he will sedate me.He also wants me to start bootcamp PT up again! After I had it,(the blocks, that my old PMD did) since I wasn't drugged or given not even an asprin for it(well xanax) but I've been on those for years, so I'm used to it. I did feel a little dizzy for around 20 min. and after that, my throat hurt on the 3rd. one he gave me. when are you getting yours done? what kind of a block are you having? I hope and pray my friend that this gives you so much relief! Your a good friend, Mary.. don't ever change!! Love ya bunches!! Please let me know how your block went. Ohhhhhhhh.. I'll be waiting here for YOUR limousine to pick me up!! will it be "black tie"?? LOL Love ya!~Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote