View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 10:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you!

you intelligent creature whoever you are! You sound quite amazing. I am amazed at the amount of intelligence here....too bad some of thee didn't become physicians with degrees! Sigh...I am worn out now...but thanks for the insight all the time....I had another "dud" appt. today with another "dud" doc....its simply amazing. Too tired to even start up. I am thankful for the "gems" I do have....and this JH doc was supportive of the fact that JH would be the best place to have this biopsy read, so if they can just get it right....my husband veiws the report a bit different than me. I think the fact that he Lumped "all my sx" ( All what sx?) into being pyschiatric put me over the edge. All I went there for was fatigued arms and he took it upon himself to combine my previous visit and all my problems into one big pot of "medical slop". Sorry I am really tired. But I am still walking and talking and I will slowly move forward, I can see some here are in much worse shape. IN some ways. Maybe my a.m. problem in anxiety attacks...everyday....then will someone please help is what i will say...again...and again....Sweet dreams everyone!!!!Youre' the best!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote