View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Life is Good Again

Thank you Pam and Mari.

Thank you for the support and understanding. However concerning Doug, I found that not to be the issue but instead the tensions and stress from the meeting at Goodwill last week that had broke me. It is true that it hurts to see people walk all over Doug but it wasn't the real issue, it was both the stress of the meeting at Goodwill and that agitating me and then the injustices done to Doug that had me so broken. Once I told my Rehab. counselor I had no intention of going back to Goodwill I felt a great weight lifted off of my shoulders once again and had a real good day today. I have however, started to spend more time with me and doing other things even for the past couple of weeks and less time with Doug that I have been looking after me 1st. It's just that with all the harrassment from Goodwill and the meeting being the straw that broke he camel's back concerning me it was too much on me. I have moved on with being aggravated with the injustices done to Doug as time has passed now. I need Doug at the moment as much as he needs me.

I will be going to a hospice crafts class tomorrow and starting a computer class in MS without credit at a real college. I just found out this evening that I got the grant that I needed for the class. So you see, I have been working on things for me for awhile and now just getting results. I had gone to my scrabble club games about 10 days ago. This Friday I believe it is I'll be going to a Christian social if it doesn't rain which come to think now I believe it will. I could ride the van though which is a possibillity.

Life is getting sweet again.

befuddled2