View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 01:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

COOL!! I am drinking water, and did my half hour walk too!! OH, GET THIS BC--I put my lipstick on!! AND, I think I'm gonna walk tonight too! Do you walk at certain times Jo? We could walk together if ya do--or even if the times are ballpark--kinda close.

And all of the stories you might POSSIBLY hear about the old virtual walks of me knocking down stuff in stores with a skateboard have NEVER been proven!!

Anyone else wanna get in on the fun?? We used to do virtual walks with lipstick, carmex, balmex, chapstick, what have you, so we were BABES!!! WE ARE BABES! (There were a couple of HUNKS, but they mostly read, they didn't post much, or go on the walks that I know of) Sure would be nice if we could get some guys here for their input! No lipstick for them though...... We would all get together to do virtual walks. Everyone would walk wherever our imagination would put us--by the beach, Wally's world, grocery store, running errands, and I know there were more places, but I can't member where else.

I have NO IDEA who put GC (Gaye) on a skateboard---OH YEA BC (Billie) or how it came about, but things just were FUN! I think we should get back into the swing of things BABES!! Let's have fun exercising so we can share with each other our successes with lost pounds! Sometimes we commiserate with the gains with you, but that's what friends, who grow to be family, is all about!

OK, I tend to ramble, but Let's do this guys!!! Remember how the compliments felt? Remember how YOU felt when the pants started getting loose? Remember how your body felt when you ate healthy? I do. I'm gonna get there again. C'mon gang!!
Hugs,
LS
I'm Back---I was gone for about an hour and a half--but of course forgot to send this before I left.... Hi BS and BC!! I'll post to ya later--gotta get going on errands right now. Twas busy making a date-----free food ya know!! Priorities!! Luv ya all!!!!
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote