View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 01:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I am only 29 years young () and wanted another child, but they did a 'suggested' tubal ligation when I was 22 due to endometriosis and scar tissue from an un-diagnosed ectopic pregnancy. It put me at an even higher risk, so I really wouldn't mind losing the organs since the only reason I'd want to have them is too far out of reach for me to do anything about it.

Hell has a better chance of freezing over before I care to keep any of my 'womanly' parts. They cause me nothing but problems, I don't think they have done more than one good thing for me. The only good thing was having my son, although I spent nearly 3 full months in the hospital keeping him in.

I always tell my partner they need to create a lemon law for humans. Maybe he could get a refund.

And yeah, I am almost ready to give up on calling my Neurologist. Always by the time she calls back I forget why I even called her. I should just mail her my stack of post-it notes once a month. Perhaps suggest where she put them? *Snickers*
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote