View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 01:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So many good ideas have come from this forum and have been taken off site never to be heard from again. The big organizations are not looking here for ideas or are they.

They certainly were in the case of the Als forum and the credit is due to Bobby B that a site is set up for an Als Registry forum to operate out of with due credit to him given. I has been set up by ALSTDF and Jaime Heywood and his late brother Stephen.

Remember how excited we all were when he signed the Stem Cell Petition.

I guess I see this forum as a jump off place for many things. It has in the past been far more active than it is now and I wonder why it is not now. The same issues remain and the cure is not here as yet.

Many members have taken ideas off of this forum and none save the one of Paula's Grasroots Connection remains a force to reckon with.

In order to see what I am talking about you have to go far beyond this forum and this membership to see if the potential for good is there. Either we are one with all who have this disease or we stand alone. There are many people who like the idea but feel they will be snowed under [as one person has said] by dissent if they vote for it. So they are not voting at all.

Shoot................everyone vote for it or for against it but let it be known if you don't vote then you don't care one way or the either and if it goes that way then I have been wrong about it .

I can handle it I was wrong once before lol lol lol
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote