View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimS View Post
That was very thoughtful Curious. Thank you for the kindness.

For recipes, I liked what I did the last time... with the different threads listed on one page. That way, once there's a full complement of threads to add recipes in, there isn't anymore maintenance and it keeps itself relatively sorted. Is everyone open to doing that again? i'd be happy to make up the Table of Contents sheet again... Then that could be stickied.

Can you unsticky the Baking without Flour thread? (Hoping not to seem ungracious toward Curious' effort to make the info. available to everyone.) Or is it stuck forever now?

I thought what Karri Ann did was awesome but then every time someone added a recipe, she'd have to be committed to putting it in the right place. I'm not willing to make that kind of time committment... and didn't like that when she was out of commission then all new recipes could not be included.

I'm glad to see TGF stickied. I always thought it should've been at the other place too.
it can be moved. no problem at all. either me or cara can do and make a new sticky when you are ready.
Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote