Thread: Odd sensations?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 12:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Odd sensations?

Wanted to mention something that's not particularly troubling or important, more weird than anything else. I'm just curious to see if anyone besides me experiences it.

Today, when I got up, on two fingers of my right hand, it felt like I had a cobweb or something on them. Not painful, just like there was some very lightweight substance on them. I kept absent-mindedly brushing it off until I realized there was nothing on my hand to brush off.

Over the next few hours, that sensation turned into a mild burning pain that traveled up my fingers and up my forearm to the elbow. Then I went to my aquacise class and it went away sometime during the class.

The other thing is that over the weekend, I got a sharp pain in my right index finger that felt just like I had a splinter in it. I looked and looked for the cause, but there's no foreign object embedded there, not even a tiny one. It still hurts off and on.

This may have nothing to do with neuropathy. I honestly can't tell because I also have fibromyalgia.

Am I the only one who gets little pains like this?

fanfaire,
who is a parade of sensations