View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Now Jan!! We all know how reckless you were in Walmart!

Really!!! Don't try to get out of it! Jan is nortorious for mischief!! Don't let her fool ya! as she may seem....she really will get you in a mess in Walmart!! Especially those end caps! And Wendy can vouch for that if she decides to pop in here.

Yes, we even went on this trip to... where?? How did that ever end? All those naked hunks and stuff.....boy was that a trip!!! At least they finally found something to put on!! Sheesh!!! And Jan didn't you get us all arrested at one point??? Whose convertible were we in anyways???

See ladies. We have a ball here. Everyone pitches in a line to a story someone starts. It gets hilarious before it is done. We have some real comediens here let me tell ya! The more the merrier and it is a great stress reliever too! (Which also keeps me away from the food!) Laughter is such a great medicine!

Billie Honey! What is going on Sweetie? You sound so awfully painful. Have you called the Dr. yet? PLEASE do that! I worry about how you are and come back to hear it hasn't been so good. I wish I could help somehow. ((((((((((WARM FUZZY HUGS!!!))))))))))))))))))) Maybe you are overdoing? Rest some.

Jan, Gaye, what are we gonna do with that Billie? We can't have her down like this? She is too important to be in so much agony. Maybe we need to get her on a stretcher and wheel her through Walmart this time? That would get her mind in a different place I bet! Whatya think?

Not many checking in today. I certainly hope everyone is ok. I have to go see if the darn rain has stopped. I am so sick of this rain!! I wanted to walk today!

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote