View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 08:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My PCP appointment today and.....

I finally have my PCP appointment today. It's just my annual exam, but I hope she can help me with my rotator cuff tear, at least get an x-ray to see if it has torn more. It's become agony. I used those heat sticky pads to sleep everynight. The pain is radiating all around my shoulder and neck.

I always worry about my 2 level fusion in my neck.

One good thing, the Speech Therapist came yesterday for my mom, which is really for memory, and my mom passed with flying colors, so she won't be needing ST.

Today the PT comes at 8am. He is nice but he makes his appointments the night before for the following day, so he called last night around 7:45pm, and said he would be here today at 8am. I really would like a set schedule, but what can I do.

Then the nurse comes every Friday to take my mom's blood on Fridays at 10am, which if fine.

My mom had her PCP follow up appt this past Tuesday, yet he hadn't received the paperwork from the hospital yet. I was able to give him a list of all the meds they put her on, and fill him in on everything that happened, plus what is happening with PT, etc......................................

I'm tired. Woke up a few times last night, how I hate that! It's from my shoulder, my pain factor is really high. It wears me down all day long.

My cousin will be here Saturday afternoon and that is a blessing for me. We always have fun, hopefully we will be able to do things, and maybe take a day trip someplace.

Dirk is great, he keeps me sane and laughing and is a huge help.

Have a good day.

Nikko