View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 10:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Barbara)))))),

I'm so sorry I didn't think it was going to be this soon

I wish more than anything that you didn't have to go through this -- feel this ...

I know how hard it hard it is, honey. I was with my Mom when she took her next steps. His family will be there for you, you won't be alone.

You'll see that what was so special about him wasn't his body -- it was his spirit, his energy. That energy will go on now to become part of The Universe.

You'll see, too, that he's not suffering anymore.

This is speaking from my own experience and from my heart, Barbara. You'll want to be there. He was very special for you and you for him. You'll want to give him this one last gift. He'll want you there with him.

If you really feel that you can't be there, though, don't beat yourself up. We all do what we're capable of doing. And the caring and love that you gave him over the past months was a gift beyond any imagination. I shudder to think what kind of hell he would have lived in with that 'creature' that he had living with him.

Hold on tight to all of us, Barbara. BREATHE. If you need to talk, we're all here.

Bless you sweet lady. And bless your dear friend. I'll say a prayer for him tonight.

Barb