View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 07:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My annual exam went well. I do have to have an MRI of my shoulder, and make an appointment with the Orthopedic Shoulder Surgeon too, she gave me. She said it may take time to get into see him. She will call me when she gets the results of the MRI. So, I have to make some appointments today. I have a pain med to take 3x per day.

Besides that I need to schedule a bone denisty and mammogram, but that is just the annual normal things. My PCP is great she does everything the pap and all, so I don't need to go to another Dr. for that.

I bought more heat patches, icey hot stick and some spray that also gives pain relief that my mom uses. Actually the spray is called Stop Pain and I used it and it did help more, unless it was the percocet and the spray together.

I am still uncomfortable and in pain, but at least now I am going to get to the bottom of this rotator cuff pain/shoulder, the pain radiates up around my shoulder blade into my neck, down my arm. God, it's tough to get old.

Dirk's birthday is Sunday, he will be 52, I got him a nice card and a gift certificate/american express card that he can use where ever he wants. They have those everywhere now, and you can purchase the amount you want on the card. I think they are good ideas and nice gifts.

My birthday is next month Oct 11th and I will be 49,,,eeekkkkk My body feels much older right now.

Dirk and I have been together now since May 6th, time fly's when your having fun!!!!

My cousin will be here for his birthday too. I know he wants to get some football game time in and some pool time, then have a barbecue, so that's what we will do.

Nikko