View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 10:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Vic,
First, before I get in trouble, let me state that I enjoy everyone fo your postings and think you do lots and lots of homework. i agree with a lot of what you say and then there are times when i am confused my it. so that being said:
I would like you to explain something to me. i had hip surgery and awoke with nerve damage, unable to control my left foot and numbness here and there from the knee down, then the crmaps started and then the pain and the sweeling and the cyanosis, all within a matter of days. i was of course later diagnosed with RSD. so could you please explain to me, what you think the exact process was?
I ask you this because i can't quite connect the fact that i had a nerve damaged, that caused the nerve palsy, and then the RSD symptoms emerged, and i would like to fit this into your IRI theory and see how i feel about it because i do think you make a good point there.
i will say right out, i do not have a clue what rsd is, or how i got it, or how anyone gets it, or why, or what to do for the pain, or what a cure might be or when ...but i am intersted in your opinion.
thanks, joan