View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 02:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I must say that Vicc you have your point of view as I said befor you may be right, who knows but I still have to say that it is just your theory, I do not agree with saying all docs who study this are wrong. Vicc my friend you cannot say that, based on what? your theory that is why more money must be made to study this, and why it is called COMPLEX so many diffrent things happen with RSD/CRPS and why no one test can prove it and diffrent people have a wide range of symptoms, it seems as if one patient has symptoms 1,3,5 patient # 2 has 2,4,6 see it is complex that is why they changed the name.
Again Vicc you should argue this with the medical field first, but do not call the docs who study this all wrong your research material you have did come from the medical field you say are wrong, and are you a doc? please to give some respect to men and women who do study this most with a MD with PHD's in front
I'm not targeting you, or flaming you just disagreeing with you thats all and it is healthy to disagree friend.
I also feel it is wrong to target this site on a another board, I wish you well and please if you can stay here it is good that you are here
sorry if I miss spell it is getting very hard to remember as of late and pain is way up,I may have to have another surgery everyone wich in a way I have nothing to lose, this one deals with my TOS and may help a little so I wish you all well.