View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:22 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Flippnout.

I must say that Vicc you have your point of view as I said befor you may be right, who knows but I still have to say that it is just your theory, Can we agree that it is my hypothesis and that I have the right to present it and allow readers to decide whether it makes sense?

I do not agree with saying all docs who study this are wrong. Vicc my friend you cannot say that, Yes I can, and I will whenever I believe they are wrong. You may call me "friend", but I think your posts betray a different attitude.

Again Vicc you should argue this with the medical field first, but do not call the docs who study this all wrong your research material you have did come from the medical field you say are wrong,

I argue that RSD is an IRI where I feel my words will accomplish something. I have no more access to publish my views in medical journal articles than you. I do have access to people who suffer from this disease. I do what I can.

and are you a doc? You have asked this before, but I will answer it one last time: No I am not a physician, nor is a medical degree required in order to post opinions at this forum.

please to give some respect to men and women who do study this most with a MD with PHD's in front The M.D. or Ph.D follows the name, it doesn't precede it. I respect honest physicians, but when one of them deliberately omits a primary sign of this disease, he/she is harming us and deserves contempt, not respect.

I also feel it is wrong to target this site on a another board, I have no idea what this means.

I wish you well and please if you can stay here it is good that you are here Ok, if you say so.

This is your third post in which you have said essentially the same things. If you choose to make a fourth, similar reply, I won't bother to answer...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :