View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Carrie, welcome!

Since this was your first post, it seems to me that it's hard to respond to anything about NAET...I don't think I've come across anything in the NIH or other medical research about it... Actually this is the first I've heard of it!
I do know that a few folks have responded well to accupuncture by itself, but that it's like chiropractic and naturopathic therapies...not guarantees...not covered by insurances [a BIG factor for most of us] and they just seem to last a short time and go on, and on, and on.

Not that 'conventional medical treatments and diagnoses' are much different, but...there are usually a WHOLE lots of steps in the diagnoses and selection of treatments and therapies in that system...read some recent posts and if there is a web site in 'BLUE' [anywhere in the 'stickies/important information ' above or in any posts], click it on and you will get the site 'cited'...Read away and learn. It's a WHOLE LOT to read, asorb, learn and begin to use and apply to your situation or any other.

I have been going thru my mental 'memory bank' thinking of any 'allergy induced' neuropathies and am drawing one big total ZERO...

Could you please tell us more about your medical situation...onset, timing, how many docs you've seen, tests you've had, and what they've said about it all? We are a collective group of good minds here...mostly other than mine for sure and we all have a 'variety' of problems involving 'neuropathy'...Everyone gives what good insight and support that they can...please tell us more and all are going to try their best to help you! TRULY! I know because they have helped ME for a long time now...over 4 years...I would be a true basket case were it not for all the help, support, information and just plain kindness all have given me! So? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote