View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you everyone. Moose, your were just about right. I was kind of in a corner hurting. I tried to keep as busy as I could also. I hadn't had a wink of sleep since Wednesday night. Today I saw my domestic abuse counselor and she said that she would go with me to meet with my Rehab. counselor. Now that I have raises some questions he is getting nasty also. I have things coming at me from all directions now. The hospice nurse got crappy with me yesterday morning and I got crappy back. Doug told me Wednesday night to report the home health care nurse for her sitting on her butt. I did call yesterday the proper people and there will be an investigation. I feel like I could eat a ton of chocolate right now.

The good news is that doug is comfortable and now responsive but barely. He spoke with me tonight when I took the cab to the hospital and back. He said, "hey," and later "can you get me a propel," which I would give to him every day. It's funny because his brother was right by his side and I was further away but Doug asked me for things like I got to pee and wanting the propel.

befuddled2