View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there hope all is well and that not to many of yous are having any bad flares going on. Well good news i still haven't had any pins and needles so i hope that the other aching and pain well go away soon. But then again i still have carpel tunnel in my right hand so i know that is why my hand has not gotten any better. Does any one know if the neck and head are affected from tos like i have been finding that sometimes my head and neck shake and it well happen when i am sitting standing and even laying down. I have tremors in my right arm a lot and i know that it has to do with tos so i was wondering if any one else has had this happen to them. I go and see Bethune Oct 1st so i guess i should find out then if he well do my left arm. As of right now i would have to say i do have a little relief from pain but not sure if it is good enough to warrant the left arm being done. But then again i could feel a lot better by the time i see him i hope any ways. I am very happy i got my puppy he has really helped with keeping my spirits up he is so sweet and funny and love able. I think my poor boy is getting a little jealous ha ha ha. Well time to sign off my elbow is aching like crazy.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote