View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 03:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granola Liberal View Post
Nope.

For one thing, I don't think he has it. Gone and destroyed, except for the bits and pieces gleaned by webbots.
I wouldn't be suprised if it was a gone... but I remember that post that he once wrote about having the whole world in his hands - he was walking home from work with a disk in his hand that was the back-up of the entire BT system and all it's posts and he then wrote this post about how it felt so sureal to him to be holding something so small (a DVD disk) that is so important to so many people (every BT post ever written).

So, it was that post he wrote so long ago that still gives me a glimmer of hope that there is a disk somewhere with all the posts that are long gone and out of reach to us.

With so many posts about the beginning of my illness, and the posts about dealing/coping with my husbands cancer, I would pay good money to be able to get a copy of any back-up disks he has with the old posts on them.... and I bet I'm not the only BT member who feels that way about the loss of info and would be willing to pay to get it back.
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote