View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 07:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Have you ever held a fund raiser? Ketamine treatment possibility? This would be great

The Ketamine Infusion treatment would give be an 80% chance of signifigant relief for my full body RSD!! I just need some help...

I don't have any of the details worked out or anything, but I had some questions. The Ketamine treatments have become available for RSD patients under 18! The problem is, they are in Arkansas, and I am in New Jersey! So that means a lot of money would have to be raised to get me and my mom to Arkansas, and back for more appointments...

If you had a fund raiser, was it a separate event or did you hold it at a community/ county event?

Did you print out RSD info/ buy brochures to hand out?

Did you get a poster and write out a small version of how you got RSD, the treatments all proceeds would go to, etc?!

Did you play on their emotions/ try to write a "touching story"? How did people respond?

Did you sell things and then offer people to further donate?

How was the overall response/ how well did it turn out? What percentage of the money you needed was raised by it? And, lastly- what was the treatment you saved for (I am looking to tell people about this treatment in short along with the brochures/ info/ story, etc).

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!

If you come across anyone else's fund raiser (RSD patients) sites, please also drop them here. I am interested in building a site as well, and would love to see other patient's sites/ ideas and how they did the whole site/ info.

Last edited by InHisHands; 09-16-2007 at 05:11 PM. Reason: spelling
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote