Thread: Abstracts
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 07:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carose View Post
Because the 60's happen to be the time period most of my ideas were formed I am of the "make love not war" say what you want I will defend your right even if I disagree!! I have read with interest everything that anyone posts, took what applied to me, and left the rest. I was taught when I did not understand something, to let it go until such a time as I felt it was important enough to study on my own and see if it made any better sense to me. I have done that here and was surprised at what I learned on my own, but using others research. Because we are all unique we react to RSD according to not only how wide spread the RSD is, but what other health issues are going on within each of us. Some people can get by without many meds, others need a handful to make it through the day. I can walk, but not hike like I use to, but have limited use of my hand Some have limited use of their whole body, but we each have something of important to share with others. I look forward to reading everyones post each day, some days I cheer-like when Allen got his much deserved SS and other days I offer up prayers for those not having a good day. I learned it takes courage to go on a long trip, but that the trip is worth it and understand that sometimes we have to pay for playing.

I have not been posting as I had skin cancer on my face that was removed, but the Dr. wanted me to do a topical cream for any remaining cancer cells, even the drug company that makes it said not to use it if you have some other types of health issues. Just removing the area of cancer,it
was on my cheek bone by my eye ,set off my RSD with my head and eye burning and PAIN. So I have been searching for a better answer, for me anyway, of treatment.

As we said in the 60's PEACE Carose
You're a role model in your description of applying what you can and leaving the rest! Thank you for sharing that! So much can be learned even when we disagree. Again, thank you.

On a personal note, I'm sorry to read of your recent added struggle. You're in my thoughts.

I appreciate your post and participation.

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote