View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 05:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post
Dear Folks,

I really could be off the beaten path, but I had a fall a bit over 5 1/2 years ago. I still have inflammation in my RSD limb.

I just can't get it out of my mind that Inflammation and Infections go together. Does anyone else think that something could of gotten into the Brain Blood Barrier?

I have to think out of the box, because nothing in the box seems to be of help to anyone or myself.

Much Love, Roz
Hi ya Roz!
This sure is an excellent post!! ya know, I really have to say;"probally" since like ya mentioned inflamantion and infections go hand in hand, it's just this needs to be researched more. This is just one crappy disease that no one knows what causes it or how to really treat it. You do have a wonderful question here, wish I could help you say it is something could of gotten into the Brain Blood Barrier?? makes sense to me, anyway!! But, we NEED PROOF!
There are several other local pathologies that can cause this disease: peripheral neuropathies, inflammatory and infectious disorders and vascular disorders also. seems like us as the "Victims"are just grasping at straws and like we are the unheard victims. Oh well?? what are we to do?? I think a lot of us should demand more research into this RSD . seems like these Dr.'s are all knowing, which of course you and I know their not. Yes, there are many who go into remission for years.. but the damage is still there.. well I don't know if I'm making sense here.. it just tic's me off to no end when we go on and on.. day in and day out with pain, swelling, sweating.. yada yada.. the list go's on and one! Love ya Roz and thanks again for the good post. Love, ~Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote