Thread: Pec Minor?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 05:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello everyone and thank you so much!!! Fern I did have my symphatic nerve cut and right now I think it is too early to say my outcome, I know it has been 2 years but with having TOS and CRPS and now this pec minor it is hard to tell.
First what I just learned from you all it helped exspalin my hand is it right than with the pec minor compressing nerve bundle it affects hand? my hand is swollen and off color, alot of pain like the RSD/CRPS burning stabbing and my wrinst bone feels like it is in a vice at times, not constant but off then on also cold hurts it.
Also anyone if you can help, so with scare tissue you all say it comes into play right? befor my TOS I had shoulder surgery a open mumford along with bone spurs and reshape my bone and a slight tear, now when having my TOS and symphatic nerve cut I had scar tissue cleaned from the shoulder surgery, I was told we hope that this may be the problem (pec minor) but if not than it could well be scar tissue than if it is the case it would more likely be a on going thing to clean up scar tissue for the rest of my life is it true?
I hope that is what causing it and not my RSD/CRPS hitting me harder and spreading I'm at a loss it is all so complex, one can mirror the other and well it just plain HURTS! Thanks everyone..
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote