View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 06:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks for the welcome back......

liz, it is good to see you again....i have seen you on instant messeging, but you never replied...........

hope, glad you found your way here too.......thanks for the email...........

artist.....thanks for the welcome back...i tried to sign in under claudia, and i always hated boo422317 so i tried with a new name.......laff

things here have gotten really bad..............frank has always denied his rsd, but he has NO choice now...he got injured (again) at work, and had rotator surgery on his left side..........well, to make a long story short, he has a spread from hell..........he can not deny it any longer.........he is in such agony, and there is no end in sight..................they have already told him that he will not be able to return to work........he has to be 100% to work at the sheriff dept.......sooooooooo we will probably end up moving to florida much sooner than we had expected..........and we will still go upnorth for the summers..........we would sell our house here and be down to two...thank goodness.....................work comp is not always timely.......................

i have been back in therapy also, trying to get some relief for my leg.......so it is like the blind leading the blind over here..........lafff good thing we both have a sense of humor.............

well, good to see the same names and some new ones here.....................

claudia
emilys gramma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote