Thread: Pec Minor?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 12:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tshadow thank you see that is what is going on the neck hurts like it's been whiplashed and stiffness in legs more on right side pain inbetween shoulder blades and right in the middle of my chest, my arm is swollen and hurts armpit is sensative still fingers are so swollen and fat along with hand, I cannot lay in bed breathing is hard I must lay in recliner. I have headachs mostly on the side of RSD and TOS operation above eye or behind eye the most that may be because of symphatic nerve cut? I got lucky no horners with how far they cut nerve, I may still get it though. I dont want to ask about Fibro yet is that my deep bone pain? it is nuts to exsplain but it feels like my bone is in a vice being squeezed my walking is getting worse my whole side of TOS and RSD just gets so flared up the muscles are so tight I cant walk I guess it is just normal for us than?
I feel I cant give in yet I must try to move my body more but I cant it bites me in the end, this sucks! I ask myself is it getting worse? I feel it is but I cant give up, this feeling I have is making it worse though I know I push too hard, one more step one more lifting arm up so on,and on is not right ughh sorry guys and gals just scared is all.
I really am scared of the needle touching my RSD side when they do the pec minor test since RSD I've had 2 needles stuck in RSD side by IC docs who hurt me bad, one was for testing dye for MRI and one was a doc who did not believe I hurt so he tried a general numbing shot and I had to held down because of the pain, I dont care if needle goes on unaffected side but MAN the pain it causes is GREAT.
Sorry I'll stop love ya all.
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote