View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 12:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Donna, has you PCS ever gone away for a month and then come back? I think either I am slipping with my cognitive abilities at a fast rate or else the pcs has come back on me. I thought I was doing fine and now....I find it hard to drive again. Can't figure out the road lanes...was in wrong one today, so I QUIT, no more driving after today! Seems my brain is all fogged up again. I think maybe due to being so tired from going to hand therapy 3 x's week. I am a lot upset today over getting in the wrong lane and not being able to figure it out for a while.

Bizi, I wish my mind could race. Goodness, my biggest problem is it not wanting to think well enough, when faced with a task. I need a new one!
I need to work more word puzzles or something to stimulate it to get it thinking better. Also worrying over buying a scooter and some family stuff. Could be some stress overloading me to much. I have been slower since the wreck and stress can slow me up even more.
They do have take apart scooters. Found the one I want a few minutes ago so guess we will order it. Outdoors here I come and watch out Walmart...scooter lady may be on her way! LOL
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote