View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 02:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default another mri ? Apparently I'm not alone

My previous post contained mri repro.

I am only 32 years old. My family has a history of back problems. My father and 3 uncles all had back surgery by the age of 31. If they are any better off now, more than 20 years later, its hard to tell. They live in the Pacific NW by the way.
I have seen many chiropractors over the years. I hadn't thought about seeking an opinion from a chiropractor about my mri results, thank you. Actually, my last chiropractic visit, the phys. told me that I needed to see a neurologist or othopedic. I was suprised.
I dont really know what "caused" my problems. I haven't had any serious accidents. I worked hard my whole life. I went to a local clinic for a cracked/bruised rib a couple months ago and they did xrays. After seeing my film, the attending doc was no longer concerned about my ribs. He could not believe I was just living with my back issues. When I saw the film, I was worried because of the obvious spine twist and bends I saw. This was extremely worse than the last time I saw xrays of my back 2 years ago at the chiropractor. This convinced me to get the MRI and some other help. If it was that much worse in 2 years, where would I be in 5,or 10? I had osteomilitis when I was 10 years old in my hip and the socket is alot shallower due to that. I can actually pop my leg out of socket if not careful. This might have contributed to my disk problems as they are worn out on the same side as the hip. any ideas shared would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks alot,
Darian B

Last edited by Jomar; 02-03-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: removed last name
captaind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
emily134u (05-26-2010)