Thread: Approved...!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Approved...!!!

I want to thank everyone for all of their help on this group... I just had my "awards letter" read to me (it goes in the mail tomorrow) and I will start receiving benefits on January 16th, 2008... This will be after my 5 months waiting period with payment in the next month... I filed on June 4, 2007...

I think what really helped me was when I found out that sending me for a mental evaluation meant that I was not qualifying with the CIDP... I then researched to find what kind of information was needed and came across the functional assessments... While I was waiting for the CE exam, I located the forms at the website for a law firm (my computer has crashed since then, so I don't know the URL...) and wrote to them explaining what I wanted them for.. They emailed me back sending me the most recent edition of the form... I took one to my primary care physician and one to my neurologist in late July and early August...

Then I waited,...and waited,....and waited... You know the drill... And finally got word today, "for sure", after some inquiries last week, that I have been approved... What a relief...

Thanks again for everyone's help...

Aimee

Well...what I like best---" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat which was better than when you were, but he didn’t know what it was called.
From The Tao of Pooh
aimee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote