View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Makes me a bit worried

Why can't things be easy??
My cortisol levels have been too high, too low, and non existant. But when I go and get retested it's fine. I've had the 24hr urine done, and all was fine. Except I was a bit dehydrated. At the moment, I've been nauseated, for well...forever. Seriously, it has been months that I've been battling nausea. But I've had other things going on. For example, Cellcept, caused my kidney's to start to shut down, so I had to go off of that. Kidney's were inflamed. I do have and endocrinologist, and she is very careful check everything, all the time. But the last couple of times, cortisol, has been perfect. The 24 hr urine was done in 2004, before the mg diagnosis.
Literally in two weeks, I have to have a colonoscopy, and (what is it called when they do it down the throat? can't thinkrolleyes Anyways, they're doing them both on the same day. Said it would be easier on my body..
I hope they're right. They want to know why I keep having these cyclic vomiting episodes. I guess they're worried about me having an auto immune intestinal disease, like microbiotic ulcerated colistic (sp?)
Thank you, I'll have to ask when I go back to my endo in november.
I already have 3 rare off the wall medical problems, what one more..:cool
I'm a narcoleptic, Myasthenic, and I've had Dysautonomia for years.
I hate my health
love Lizzie
Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote