View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 04:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart horrible effects.

I posted a little while ago about being careful how you come off your meds!!

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Pharmacy-...withdrawal.htm

I have searched for over an hour and looked for info on how to taper off these meds online and there is not a shred of good info aside from addicts boards......so I think I will have to come up with something. Leave it with me........

I have had this happen with a muscle relaxant. I should have been more specific when I said be careful coming off your meds. I should have explained how the physical effect of addiction is....not a mental thing....just tht your body is used the that amount of medication and unless you taper off appropriately then you will end up feeling the awful way u did. I think we should perhaps put a sticky up about tapering your medications without doctor supervision. Did the doctor tell you how to come off your meds???

The effects I had were the same and had massive projectile vomiting and hot flashes and it was disgusting. It was with flexaril and it was due to the medications effects on my brain. I had been taking it for so long that I had to taper it so that I didn't have the effects.....eeeeekkk

I hope that you can get it sorted out and feel better soon. Thanks for letting everyone know the side effects of coming off meds too fast!!

Take care and feel better

Love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote