View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 03:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

There's a confidence lost issue going on. I just don't, at this point, feel confident that Braintalk can and will stay up and running. The backup issue that Al brought up is big, too. I also have not, since Monica was banned, felt like BT really cares to have any input from the community which is just wrong, IMO, and just ends up alienating people. (I see Al is two timing us already! I had noticed he was conspicuously not around as much in the last few months. )

I don't have your altruistic instincts, Cara. I need support and community in my "GFness" LOL and I'm not so picky about where I get it--preferably with all of you who were with me from the beginning but BT's already alienated my loyalty so that I actually have a preference that it not be there. And worse yet the things that have happened make me afraid to speak openly like this and that is nearly unforgiveable, IMO.

I do, however, have a ton of respect and admiration for your altruistic leanings, Cara. And I do want to help people, but not to the extent of being trod on, etc. while I do it.

Rachel
rachelb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote