View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 06:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InHisHands View Post
I was curious as to how long the treatment helped you, how much relief you got and did anyone happen to have 100% relief with it?

Thanks so much!

Hi again Vanessa,

It has varied with me from infusion to infusion. Sometimes I think that it has depended on how poor a condition I was in before I went to have it.
There have been times when I have felt fantastic for a couple of months after with seriously reduced pain levels, there have been times when there was only relief for the time the infusion was running.
I can't explain how nice it is to have some continuous sleep and to feel almost relaxed for once.
I know that there are several people here in Australia who have gone back to a fairly normal existance following the infusions with a cessation of all RSD symptoms,I know others who have had several months and others who say it did NOTHING
I definitely think the fact that it really is a relatively safe drug when used under supervision and that side effects are entirely manageable makes it well worth taking the chance on it if it is available to you.
Love Tayla
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote