View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 07:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hay Victoria i guess i must have missed your post about coming off med's i well have to check it out if i can find it. Sea pines don't get me wrong i am not a shame in the lest little bit about having to be on Dilaudid i have no shame what so every about taking any drugs for my pain i do what i have to so that i can be comfortable, life sucks as it is with the pain from tos. First my doctor said that it is time to cut back and she knows that i did it on my own before so i do believe she figured i could do it again. I don't really see the point of taking any pain meds if you don't have pain. Like i said i don't have any pain from the surgery i did but it has stopped and they gave me the drug to help with that pain. I still am having the same pain that i had from tos well most of it. And it feels nothing like the acute pain that i was having from the surgery i know that i am still healing but i don't need that strong of a med for this. It was my own foolishness by not sticking to the plan in the first place it just goes to show how your body becomes so needy and when you know longer feel you need to take a pain med what well happen if you just stop or lower the dose to fast. This is why i decided to tell every one what i did and what happened because my body or mind not sure who ruled on this one said that i did not need that extra kick any longer but one side of me again body or mind said different and let me know in uncertain terms i needed to go back and taper off slowly. Oh and as far as bone pain yes i do have some discomfort in my shoulder blade and if i move a certain way i well get some in the front. My lower ribs do not bother me any more so with that it is not bad enough to warrant meds. So don't worry sea pines i am doing fine and believe it or not i do know what i am doing i just goof up now and then. So this is why the embarssment i should have known better
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote