View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 10:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank You Vic For Your Time And Effort. Hbo, Hmmmm? I Will Have To Look Into That??? I Know Basically What It Is, But I Am Wondering If It Is Covered By Insurance And Also If When You Stop The Treatments,do The S&s Of Rsd, Or Iri If You Will, Return??? I Will Be Reading.
Have You Tried It? I Know Your Back Is A Big Problem For You, And Not Part Of This Whole Monster, But Another One All Together. But I Thought I Would Ask.
I Do Fairly Well With My Rsd, And I Do Have The Nerve Palsy, And Often Wonder What S&s Are From Which. But My Pain Is Controlled Fairly Well With The Neurontin And Tranxene For The Leg Cramps Which Are Starting Up From The Cool Weather Coming In. It Is The Swelling, And The Freezing Cold Feet And Left Hand, That Make Me Crazy! I Would Love The Swelling To Go, If Nothing Else. It Is Better With My Feet Elevated But I Try To Keep Active So The Feet Are Up And Down All Day Long. Which S&s Would The Hbo Help? Oh I Know I Am Driving You Crazy Picking Your Mind! But I See Something In Your Postings That Intrigues Me.
So Rest Up My Friend And Write When You Can.
Fondly, Joan