View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 11:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Far be it from me to pass up an opportunity to add my rant....Today I went before the judge for the first time in 4 years. But did I get to say everything I wanted and do I have any type of conclusions as to when I might get a normal life again..haha....not hardly.....Apparently there had been an offer to settle last month that no one even told me about...and the guy this time said he didn't know what it was either and we had to go to trial since the opposing lawyer did not have authority to remake or reoffer whatever the hell he had previously. That has been the most frustrating part of all this-that I never got a voice! Noone wants to hear what I can't do or even try to help. Especially since my mom's gone now. I told the lawyer today that Since I haven't received TTD since the middle of march that the money I inherited is almost gone-and that I don't have any one else to die....which may seem hard-hearted or strange but it just means I have no one to help me....
A couple of days ago I cried just because it was the first day of the state fair. My mom loved the fair. We always took the grandkids and moms who didn't have to work with us. My daughter performed and sang 0ut there for so many years that it feels so strange not even going, but the funny thing is-I don't want to go I just want to have my mom back and feel better MYSELF so we have a choice to go or not.
I hate TOS and what it takes from us....
And so I sit and wait until they let me know what they've decided to do about my life.......
The IC lawyer asked me if I took any trips during all this time. I said yes, then he asked me if I went on a cruise. I said yes. What the hell difference does that make. My sister paid for it and I did get sick while I was gone and had a medical bill. My lawyer told me later, so what, if he asks what you did, tell him you ATE, that's what most people do on cruises. I'm still really good at that.

Sandy
sandy1955 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote