View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InHisHands View Post
I have so many questions, right now I just found out from an RSD buddy from another group that she is getting Ketamine infusions from Dr. Getson. SO, apparently he still IS doing that in some way! I will be talking with her later on, but as for now...

I am trying to figure this out: there are Ketamine infusions by Dr. G. and Dr. S. where they follow up with boosters. Dr. Harbut, on the other hand does 1 continual 5 day Ketamine infusion. Which is better and has more success?

Thanks!

Hi Vanessa,

I can't comment on the outpatient then booster Ketamaine as we don't do that here but I have heard on this site from someone (sorry have forgotten who) who did get relief from outpatient and booster.

My opinion on this is that the inpatient treatment allows a slow and steady titration of the dose until you reach a level that best suits you.
Once this level is reached then it can stay there maintaining that level of relief for the entire time of the infusion ?5 days there in USA.

A side benefit from the inpatient treatment is that you can actually make the most of feeling 'ketamined" and get some good quality sleep and relaxation---something you'd be unable to do if you have to get up, go home, cook tea and get the kids ready for bed.

Of course, this is JUST my take on it as someone who has only had the inpatient type.
Love Tayla
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote