View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 07:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry

Dear Cheryl:

By no means did I mean to implicate that I don't let Lexi take her meds if she doesn't want to!! I force her to everyday!! That is why I said "of her own free will" meaning that she sometimes doesn't give me a fight and yet there are other days we have a battle of the wits to make sure she takes her pills. I would Definatley NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF if she had a seizure due to Not taking her medication. I would never EVER PUT MY CHILDS LIFE IN DANGER EVER...Let me reiterate that I FORCE HER EVERYDAY TO TAKE HER MEDS AND TO DRINK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! I have even gone to school and embarrassed her by sitting in her classroom to watch her drink in school and make sure that she finishes every drop!!!! But there are also days that I cannot be with her that the gatorade bottle comes back with only a few sips taken out of it. And make no mistake, her cardiologist is aware of this situation and he lays in on her too!! I posted in order to get a little support and now that you have accomplished making me feel like an inadiquate and abusive parent, I will bid you a good evening
Tinkerbell1921 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote