View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 05:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have been on ketamine every day 3 - 4 times a day for the last 2 years or so. It has made a big difference to my quality of life and I really feel it is a pretty safe drug to use. I have had some issues from it and the withdrawel is truly terrible but it has helped the total continuous pain and has in many ways helped me get my life back. Before I went on to ketamine I was on huge doses of morphine, methadone and many other very strong opioids and could do nothing at all mentally. Although I have worsened alot physically from the RSD since starting ketamine I think that without the ketamine I would have lost my brain as well.

I don't know if that makes me a success or not. But it has helped give me what I think of as a pretty ok quality of life back. I can go out, spend time with friends, attend class, work, travel etc. I am still in a wheelchair and totally unable to move, but I enjoy parts of my life, which is something I didn't and couldn't imagine doing before starting it. I still have bad days and I still find the RSD very difficult, especially as it worsens generally but I think, looking back, that I would be in a far far far worse position if I hadn't had the ketamine.

But thats my 2 cents.

Love

Frogga xxxxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote