View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi

I have every supplement you have listed except for the folic acid (jarrows b-right has 800mcg per 2 capsules) and the c0Q10. I have had to stop and start some of these as they were seeming to make the neuropathy worse on occasions,that doesn't mean they are not good to take.At the moment I am taking the 5mg B12, Jarrows B-right complex 2 capsules a day,440mg GLA in 2 divided doses, 2000mg super concentrate fish oil (300mg epa + 200mg dha per capsule) in 2 divided doses,400iu of vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) and 15mg zinc, I may start adding the ALA and acetyl-l-carnitine again as I am not getting any problems taking these supplements at the moment.

You should maybe look at adding vitamin e and zinc...
As for the benfotiamine there are some reports stating that it may not be safe to take high amounts as it is fat soluble and really quite potent, I bought some and started taking it but stopped after about a week as my back went very numb,not sure at all whether it was the benfotiamine or not,maybe taking the normal thiamine would be a better bet, I hope this information helps you...
Mark._. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote