View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 07:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hello Rhoda

Well, you aren't by yourself. I have Scoliosis. First I am Julia, Jo JoJo. You can call me Jo. lol

I will be 64 next week. I didn't know I had this until recently. I have so many other things wrong with back/spine I guess I just stuck that one down in the toteum pole. This past year I got to the point of hurting so bad I could not walk straight, had much pain and things went down fast from there.

The Dr. only says it will get worse with age..........duh! My other issue's with spine has gotten worse also with age. It hurts like heck, and I walk with ........how do I explain this, feels like I am twisting around and that gets everything off balance and then I start falling and breaking things, like bones and such.

Rhoda, when I don't have so much on me I will look some things up and if you do the same or get info from others we can compare notes on what this painful disease will do and how to help it if possible.

I have a brother that just had a stroke a few days ago and I have been tied up there, haven't had much time to do any research.

I'm glad you posted, many times people will have other spine and back problems and just don't mention this. I grant you, when they get older they will get worse. Frightening isn't it. I guess we could both scream for help and others will speak up.

That was a lot of words tohave said nothing!! You take care and I'll catch back up with you soon.

It was very nice to meet you Rhoda. Hope we can find help on that issue at least.
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote