View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 09:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello etcetera . I have most of your symptoms. I do not have the purple feet, but they have started to swell on occassion. I do not have scoleosis. I do not have narcolepsy. But most of the rest is there. I have sensations in my face as well. Minor numbness or tingles in jaw, lips, cheeks sometimes. Rushes over my scalp, usually the left side. Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel in the left wrist, but I truly don't think it is CT. My EMG's always come back normal. Recently I had a bout of weakness and trembling. I guess it almost meets the tremors critiera. Feels as though my whole body is trembling. Only some of it visiable, mostly in the hands. But I have it visible in the arms and legs and feet if I apply pressure, say as in leaning my elbows on my knees or pressing the gas pedal in my car.

All very frustrating. I tested positive twice and negative once on the ANA test. An auto immune test. I have all of the pressure points of Fibromyalgia (but who cares about that really, no one takes it seriously so I told them don't bother with a diagnosis) I have white tissue matter in my brain scan which they told me could be migraine scar tissue, MS or small strokes. That didn't do me much good except make me worry.

I am just looking for peice of mind. I can live with the pain, I have since I was in my early 30's. I'm 47 now. I just want to know what it is. How I can help it be a little better without a ton of drugs.

The past 6 mo to a year the pain on the right side has increased, keeping me up at night. (neck, shoulder, hip) The pain originally started on the left side in my 30's. Actually felt as though I had broken my collarbone. But I had no accident. Now all of that is on my right. And my trapezia (sp?) muscles in my back and neck are like walnuts. So I finally said yes to muscle relaxants and Motrin. Not thrilled with that. But I didn't know what else to do.

My MRI's have shown increasing degenerative disc. In 1995 I had arthritis and bulging at C6 & arthritis at C7. In 2005 I had bulgine at C5,and C6 and bone spur growth at C5,6,7. I just had another MRI last week and am waiting for the results.

Anyone have any advice.
samsher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote