View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ben's leg cramps

Hi to all and thanks for the tips. I thought I would expand a little on the problem. I take the normal dietary supplements mentioned in the posts. My legs were fine after the surgery, my back still gave me some pain but I could walk fine. About 4 weeks they put me throught a series of epidural shots to alleviate the cramps and pain in my left left, hip downward. Since those shots, I am having trouble walking. Imagine how you move your foot when you press the gas pedal on your car, I can do that fine. I just can't make my feet move in the opposite(toward me) direction and there is some numbess that has set up in both lower legs. For some unknown reason the leg cramps have stopped in the last five days, but the problem with walking persists. I have just know associated the problems with my feet to the injections as I didn't have this problem before them. My doctor gave me a medicine, Lyrica, to take to see if it would help. I'm afraid that I'm heading for a wheelchair and I have no where to turn. I will try anything, anything you might suggest. I live in central NC but would travel to anywhere if someone thought they might know of doctor who could help me. My options are getting short it seems. Next week they plain on doing a disco-gram/ct as the myleogram/ct didn't show anything concrete to the neurosurgeon. I'm open to any suggestion anyone would be kind enough to offer.
Ben Raper
Ben Raper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote