View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 04:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've been wondering... what do Alffe and Doody call each other when they meet in real life?

I wonder if Alffe called her Doody?
I wonder if Doody called her Alffe?

... and then I wonder, did they both call Mr. Alffe, Mr. Alffe?

I wonder if shelley is shelley's real name (I like that name!).

I wonder how many know my real name is Susan and those I have met for real call me Addy - and I like it! (its short for Adeline - and I sing in a Sweet Adeline chorus :tunes: )

I wonder why there's no musical note graphic and perhaps one of our lovely mods will read this and add one to the ever growing Smilies list (I love it!).

I wonder if Doody will start a new thread with her Grand-doody photos... and I'm sorry she's got a heavy load on her plate (((hugs my friend)))

I wonder lots about those of us who need our prayers: BJ and Kimmy (here's hoping you are your own payee now!) .... and so many more.

As our leaves turn colour here, I wonder if its warming up for Lara down under?

As the nights grow colder, I wonder as I watch more television... is it just ME or are TV shows getting stranger and stranger (I know I'm showing my age!).... !! Drat, wouldn't you know it - Kelsey Kramer's new show is on my chorus rehearsal night! I wonder if I'll figure out how to tape it...

I wonder if I can thank Alffe for sharing her NY City trip with us!!

I wonder if anyone else is filled with fond memories, as I am, when Alffe talks about the jar lids snapping!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote