View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 07:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused more help...

Thanks everyone!

Debbie- PMed you!

Galena- I had found that one, and I was stuck there, wondering WHERE I could find more. SO, there aren't any?! Eh, that is the reason then. Thanks!

Tayla- thanks! I appreciate that! So sweet of you- I am working on creating a web page- one web page for my little clay business and then I will have a separate fund raiser site online too.

CZ- thanks, I am looking up Shannon now.

GnP- You only got the oral/ one infusion then? I will email you as soon as I can.

Now what we are looking for, is even articles written by the doctors or someone else that says how much success Dr. Schwartzman is getting, how much success Dr. Harbut is getting, Dr. Getson and so on...on both inpatient infusions and outpatient infusions. Sorry about all the questions, but it is hard to know with this. If it costs thousands of dollars for 3 months relief than it doesn't sound so good, so we are quite unsure. What is the average rate of success for a patient with RSD, getting inpatient/ outpatient Ketamine?How much am I paying for how much relief and for how long?

Sorry for the grammar and all, I am having a bad day and I slept 2 hours last night. Each night is getting harder for me, I am not sleeping through this. The pain is making me sob to sleep all night long. Rough going, please be praying for me/ sleep- we don't seem well acquainted anymore!
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote