View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Interesting thread

I asked about implants a few years ago,however I made the mistake of first bringing up the issue of mercury! First dentist denied that mercury could possibly be causing me any health issues. So I called around & found dentist number 2. After the exam & discussion of doing the implants, I again brought up mercury. I wanted to be assured any dentist removing my fillings/teeth knew what he was doing! Once again I got that "look" and the adamant refusal that mercury could be causing any health issues.

I will research the electro galvanism,that might be enlightening.

And I just wanted to say that while I've done nothing about my teeth,my lifetime friend had the implants. It's been 9 mos now & she is very pleased. Her cost was about $15,000. Her insurance paid for most of the cost. She never experienced any horrific pain.

And for the person diagnosed with ALS (sorry I can't recall your name). I urge you to research Lyme disease! There are people that have gotten out of bed & wheelchairs after getting a proper diagnosis of Lyme. Just google ALS & Lyme disease for info. Good luck!

Buttons
Buttons is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote