View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 08:06 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

(I didn't mean to imply that your attorney wasn't doing his job - it's more MY attorney that I'm frustrated with these days, and in fact, it isn't him, but his secretary, who doesn't return calls, do any faxes, and neither does the secretary for my PTP, which leaves me doing them ourselves, which then the atty's secretary leaves me a msg. that she got a fax from the ins. co. asking me not to fax them...well, I wouldn't if THEY ALL would DO their jobs timely...)

I think we all hear your frustrations...and don't want you to give up in the slightest. I don't know the system you are in, but whatever you have to do to get the BEST outcome, I am rooting for you. You've got support here at the Board, believe me! And it has been so long! My case began 11/02, and I do not have a final report yet...and I am tired of the game the adjuster plays. I know they hope I die first, which would be CHEAP for them. That's a main reason I have fought my illness so hard - I don't want them to win. Silly, but true.

I will continue to pray for God to give you strength through this time. And like I said, you've got fans here, so we'll send you some good vibes - do you feel them yet???
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote