View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 10:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Reiki & Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

My name is Lisa & I have had Complex Regional Pain Syndrome since 12.01. Both my husband & I are Reiki practitioners & it is my great belief that if I did not have some sort of spiritual life, some kind of hope that something/someone was out there watching over me & helping me not to give up & just slide quietly into the disease, I would have chosen suicide as a way out by now. For those of you who are unfamiliar w/Reiki here's a short version of how it works - Reiki is energy based healing. It can be done hands on or hands off, with the person in the room or if the person is on another continent. I am more than willing to give out better descriptions of Reiki to those interested & will also A-teach it for free to those in my area & B-will send it long distance to those who are in need of it. I realize that I have not really explained it too well in this posting but believe it or not, sometimes my arms just get too tired to continue to type! Anyone who happens to be interested in more info should feel free to contact me. We need all of the help we can get right?!?!!??

Brightest blessings & may peace prevail on earth!
Lisa
LisaBP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote